Looking for an intern based in LA. The internship would be a trial period for an assistant position which would, of course, be paid. In the meantime, there's tons of non-monetary value and experience to gain through this opportunity.
Some of the areas I will need assistance with are:
- A&R and Artist Discovery/Pitching.
- Managing Interscope/Alamo Records Signee, Trevor Daniel
- Managing indepedant artists Verzache and Zanski.
- Overseeing day-to-day tasks for my company, PusherCo (www.pusher.co)
- Touring (we will go on the road)
- Maintaining and Developing Relationships
- Accounting/Reporting Expenses
- Arranging Travel and Lodging
- Maintaining both Artist and Manager Calendars/Scheduling
- 2-3 years in "grassroots" music industry
- Professional internal/external communication (Emailing is a SKILL)
- Seasoned ear and profound musical interest
- Excel proficiency
- Readily available + Have a vehicle/means of transportation
- Available to travel on short notice
- Must have a laptop/computer
- Organized and Dedicated
- Photoshop/Graphic design skill is a huge plus!